The Left Angle Cross of Individualism 38/39 51/57 is one of the many Incarnation Crosses in Human Design. It is a rare cross, making up only about 3% of the population. People with this cross are here to live a life of individuality and self-expression. They are often drawn to careers or activities that allow them to be their own boss and make their own rules. They are also natural leaders and innovators.
The four gates that make up this cross are:
- Gate 38: The Gate of the Warrior
- Gate 39: The Gate of Provocation
- Gate 51: The Gate of Letting Go
- Gate 57: The Gate of Expansion
These gates combine to create a unique energy that is both powerful and challenging. People with this cross are often drawn to conflict and challenge, as they see it as an opportunity to grow and learn. They are also natural rebels, and they often find themselves at odds with the status quo.
However, this cross also gives people a deep sense of purpose and direction. They know that they are here to make a difference in the world, and they are not afraid to take risks in order to achieve their goals.
If you have this cross, it is important to remember that you are here to live a life of your own design. Don't be afraid to be different or to go against the grain. You have a unique gift to offer the world, and it is up to you to share it with others.
Here are some of the positive traits of people with the Left Angle Cross of Individualism:
- Individuality: People with this cross are naturally individualistic. They are not afraid to be themselves, even if it means going against the crowd.
- Leadership: People with this cross are natural leaders. They are not afraid to take charge and make decisions.
- Creativity: People with this cross are often creative and innovative. They are not afraid to think outside the box and come up with new ideas.
- Purpose: People with this cross have a strong sense of purpose. They know that they are here to make a difference in the world.
Here are some of the shadow traits of people with the Left Angle Cross of Individualism:
- Rebelliousness: People with this cross can be rebellious. They may not always follow the rules, even if it means getting into trouble.
- Impulsiveness: People with this cross can be impulsive. They may act without thinking, which can lead to problems.
- Self-centeredness: People with this cross can be self-centered. They may only care about their own needs and wants, and not about the needs of others.
Gate 38: Battle Worthy
Gate 38 in Human Design is the Gate of the Fighter. It is located in the Root Center, which is associated with basic survival instincts and the will to live. Gate 38 is part of the Individual (Knowing) Circuit, which is concerned with finding our own individual path in life.
The keyword for Gate 38 is "empowerment." This gate gives us the energy to fight for what we believe in, even in the face of adversity. It is the energy to stand up for ourselves and our values, and to never give up on our dreams.
The shadow side of Gate 38 can be stubbornness, aggression, and a tendency to see the world as a battleground. When we are not living in alignment with our true nature, we may use this energy to fight for the wrong things, or to simply create conflict for the sake of it.
When we are living in alignment with Gate 38, we use our energy to fight for what is truly important to us. We are not afraid to stand up for ourselves or our beliefs, even if it means going against the grain. We are also able to use our energy to help others find their own empowerment.
Here are some of the ways that Gate 38 can manifest in our lives:
- We may be drawn to careers or activities that involve conflict or competition.
- We may have a strong sense of justice and a desire to fight for what is right.
- We may be stubborn and opinionated, but we are also passionate and determined.
- We may have a gift for motivating and inspiring others.
If you have Gate 38 in your chart, you are a natural fighter. You are not afraid to stand up for yourself or your beliefs, and you have the energy to overcome any obstacle. Use your energy wisely, and you can make a real difference in the world.
Here are some of the challenges that can arise with Gate 38:
- We may be too aggressive or confrontational.
- We may be stubborn and unwilling to compromise.
- We may see the world as a battleground, and we may be constantly fighting.
- We may have a hard time letting go of control.
Gate 39: Thought Provoking
Gate 39 in Human Design is the Gate of Provocation. It is located in the Root Center, which is associated with the adrenals and the fight-or-flight response. Gate 39 is part of the Individual (Knowing) Circuit, which is concerned with empowerment and self-determination.
The keynote of Gate 39 is "pressure to provoke." This means that people with this gate in their chart are naturally drawn to situations that will challenge them and provoke them to grow. They may enjoy flirting, teasing, and tension, as these things can help them to feel alive and engaged.
However, Gate 39 can also be a source of conflict. If people with this gate are not careful, they can push others too far and create unnecessary drama. It is important for them to learn how to use their provocation energy in a healthy way, so that they can help others to grow without causing harm.
Here are some of the positive traits of Gate 39:Empowerment: People with Gate 39 are naturally empowered individuals. They are not afraid to stand up for themselves or what they believe in.
Initiative: People with Gate 39 are often initiators. They are not afraid to take the lead and start new things.
Vision: People with Gate 39 have a strong vision for the future. They are able to see what is possible and work towards making it a reality.
Here are some of the shadow traits of Gate 39:Provocation: People with Gate 39 can be provocative, even to the point of being manipulative. They may enjoy pushing others' buttons and seeing how they react.
Controlling: People with Gate 39 can be controlling. They may try to control others' emotions or behaviors in order to get what they want.
Impulsive: People with Gate 39 can be impulsive. They may act without thinking, which can lead to problems.
If you have Gate 39 in your chart, it is important to be aware of both its positive and shadow traits. By understanding your own energy, you can use it in a way that is both empowering and productive.
Gate 51 : The Shock Factor
Gate 51 in Human Design is known as the Gate of Shock. It is located in the Heart Center, and its keynote is individual initiative. This gate is about the ability to withstand shock and to shock others, in order to move them out of their complacency and into a state of personal transcendence.
The 51st gate is part of the Individual (Centering) Circuit, which is all about empowerment. The other gates in this circuit are 25, 57, 26, and 58. When these gates are activated, they give us the power to take charge of our lives and to create our own reality.
The 51st gate is also part of the Channel of Initiation, which is a 25-51 channel. This channel is about the need to be first, and it gives us the ability to lead others into new and uncharted territory.
When the 51st gate is open, we are naturally drawn to situations that are challenging and that require us to step outside of our comfort zone. We are also drawn to people who are different from us, and who can help us to see the world in new ways.
The shadow side of this gate is that we can become addicted to shock and to the feeling of being ahead of the curve. We can also become arrogant and insensitive to the needs of others.
With this gate, it's important to remember that you are here to shock others into their own personal awakening. You are not here to shock them for the sake of shock, or to make yourself feel superior. You are here to help them to see the world in new ways, and to open their hearts to the possibility of change.
Here are some of the positive and negative traits of people with Gate 51:
- Needy for attention
- Addicted to shock
- Fearful of the unknown
- Easily bored
- Lack of self-discipline
Gate 57: Intuitive Insight
Gate 57 is located in the Splenic Center, and it is associated with the following:
- Psychic ability
- Fear of the future
- Trusting your gut
- Knowing what is right for you
- Living in the present moment
Gate 57 is part of the Channel of the Brain Wave, which is a Design of Awareness. This channel is also known as the "Channel of Perfected Form," and it is associated with the following:
- The ability to see the big picture
- The ability to make connections between seemingly unrelated things
- The ability to see the potential in others
- The ability to manifest one's dreams
When Gate 57 is open, it gives you a strong intuitive sense of what is right for you. You are able to "hear" the truth in the present moment, and you are not afraid to trust your gut. However, if Gate 57 is undefined, you may struggle with fear of the future. You may worry about what is going to happen, and you may find it difficult to trust your intuition.
The shadow side of Gate 57 is the tendency to ignore your intuition and to rely on logic and reason instead. This can lead to making decisions that are not in your best interest. However, if you can learn to trust your intuition, you will be able to live a life that is aligned with your true purpose.
Here are some ways to work with Gate 57:
- Pay attention to your dreams and intuition.
- Spend time in nature, where you can connect with your inner wisdom.
- Meditate or practice other forms of mindfulness.
- Surround yourself with people who support your intuitive abilities.
- Trust your gut, even if it doesn't make sense.
Gate 57 makes you a powerful intuitive being. Embrace your gifts, and use them to live a life that is true to yourself.