The Left Angle Cross of Upheaval Means..
You are a disruptor, a catalyst for change, and a force to be reckoned with. You are here to challenge the status quo, question the established order, and bring about transformation.
You are not afraid of change. In fact, you thrive on it. You see change as an opportunity for growth and learning. You are not afraid to take risks or step outside of your comfort zone.
You are a natural leader. You have a powerful presence and a strong sense of conviction. You are not afraid to speak your truth, even if it is unpopular.
You are here to make a difference in the world. You are here to leave your mark. You are here to shake things up and make the world a better place.
I know that the Left Angle Cross of Upheaval can be a challenging cross to live with. You will often feel like you are swimming against the current. But I also know that you are up to the challenge. You are a powerful force for good in the world.
Tips for living with the Left Angle Cross of Upheaval:
- Embrace your role as a disruptor. You are here to shake things up and to create a better world.
- Don't be afraid to take risks. You are here to live your life to the fullest, so don't be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone.
- Be patient with yourself. Change takes time, so don't get discouraged if you don't see results immediately.
- Trust your intuition. You have a strong inner knowing, so listen to it and follow your heart.
- Don't be afraid to speak your truth. Share your insights and ideas with others, even if they are controversial.
- Be a role model for others. Show them that it is possible to stand up for what you believe in, even when it is difficult.
Now, Let's Look At Your Gates..
Gate 17: Opinions
This gate is all about finding logical solutions, answers, and ideas. You have a natural ability to see patterns and bring logic to the world around you. You can be an effective communicator, an insightful scholar, and a dedicated seeker of truth.
You may find yourself drawn to situations where you can use your analytical skills to solve problems. You may be the one who comes up with the big ideas or the one who figures out how to make things work. You may also be the one who is always challenging the status quo and looking for new ways of doing things.
- It is associated with the element of air.
- Its archetype is the sage.
- Its shadow side is being opinionated and judgmental.
- Its gift is the ability to see the big picture and come up with creative solutions to problems.
- Its lesson is to learn to balance your need for expression with your need for connection.
Gate 18: Correction
Gate 18 in Human Design is the Gate of Correction. It is located on the Splenic Center, which is associated with the immune system and the ability to discern between what is healthy and what is not. Gate 18 is a Collective gate, which means that it is designed to work in the context of the larger group.
This gate is also known as the Gate of Perfection. It is the energy of finding and rectifying flaws and imperfections to improve and perfect things.
You have a natural ability to spot what's wrong, what needs fixing, and how things can be improved. You are also driven to make things better, both for yourself and for the world around you.
This gate can be expressed in both positive and negative ways. On the positive side, you can be a powerful force for good, helping to create a more just and equitable world. You can also be a leader, great teacher and mentor, helping others to see the potential for improvement in themselves and in the world.
On the negative side, you can be overly critical and judgmental, constantly finding fault in others and yourself. You may also be prone to perfectionism, which can lead to frustration and disappointment.
The key to living with Gate 18 is to find a balance between your critical eye and your desire to improve things. You need to learn to accept things as they are, while still being open to making positive changes. Use your gift of critical awareness to identify what is ready to be corrected, and then work to make those corrections a reality.
Here are some additional insights about Gate 18:
- It is associated with the color yellow.
- Its archetype is the Reformer.
- Its keywords are dissatisfaction, correction, and judgment.
- It is paired with Gate 58 on the Sacral Center.
Suggested Reading: What It Means To Be A Reformer
Gate 38: The Fighter
This gate is all about struggle and perseverance. You're here to find meaning in life through challenge and adversity. You are a survivor, a fighter, and a champion.
You may find yourself drawn to situations that are difficult or challenging. You're the one who steps up to the plate when everyone else is backing down. The one who speaks up when everyone else is silent. You are the one who never gives up, no matter how hard things get.
Gate 39: The Provocateur
Gate 39 is all about finding passion and spirit in life. It is the pressure to emote, to feel something, and to provoke others to do the same. It is the energy of the tease, the flirt, and the challenger.
When you are in alignment with Gate 39, you are able to use your pressure to provoke positive change. This is the gate that fuels your need to challenge the status quo and bring about new ways of being. It gives you the power to stir up emotions and create a sense of excitement and possibility.
However, if you are not in alignment with Gate 39, you may find yourself using your pressure in a negative way. You may become manipulative or controlling. You may become addicted to drama or excitement.
- Be aware of your own power to provoke others. Use this power wisely and with compassion.
- Don't be afraid to challenge the status quo. Use your energy to create positive change in the world.
- Be true to yourself. Don't let others influence you or tell you what to do.
- Trust your intuition. It will guide you on your path.