7 Chakras Crystal Bracelet
For Balance and Alignment
There are seven key energy centers in the human body called chakras. Although each center is responsible for its own network of functions, it is an interconnected system that relies on each network to keep all 7 centers balanced.
The Root Chakra is our foundational point and relates to our sense of self and stability.
The Sacral Chakra is our creative center and relates to our sexuality and passions.
The Solar Plexus Chakra is our seat of personal power, it is here that we tune into our gut feelings and find the courage to be our authentic ourselves.
The Heart Chakra is our loving place. In connection with the sacral chakra, it connects us with our passions. In its connection with our solar plexus, it guides us on our journey to authenticity.
The Throat Chakra is our voice. It is here that we channel the courage of our solar plexus to release the passions of our sacral and heart chakras into the world.
The 3rd Eye Chakra invites us into communion with the universe and its mysteries. This is where our psychic centers begin to activate and we begin to understand the complexities of our soul's journey.
The Crown chakra is our holy temple. Everything that is filters through this center. It is where ideas originate and creativity takes flight. Here we learn the brilliance of the intangibility.
- The Root or Base: Red. Gemstones include red jasper or red garnet.
- The Naval or Sacral: Orange. Gemstones include Orange Zincite or Carnelian.
- The Solar Plexus: Yellow. Gemstones include Yellow Topaz or Citrine
- The Heart: Green. Gemstones include Rose Quartz or Aventurine
- The Throat: Blue. Gemstones include Sodalite or Lapis Lazuli
- The Brow or 3rd Eye: Indigo. Gemstones include Amethyst or Sodalite.
- The Crown: Purple or Clear/White. Gemstones include Amethyst or Clear Quart
When the bracelet is worn it helps to reailgn the energy centers, allowing the wearer to get to and remain in a place of balance.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP?
1-2 days, normally. However, If the item is on backorder, it may take up to 5 business days. If an item is on backorder, we will reach out to let you know. You will have the option to wait, choose another item or cancel the backordered item.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
1. Submit your return request in the account portal. If you don't have one, create one here.
2. A member of our team review your request and approve or deny your request based on our return policy.
3. Please be sure to include your name, email address, and phone number so that we can contact you, if necessary.
4. A Return label will be emailed to you upon receipt of the request. The cost of the return shipping will automatically be deducted from your refund.
5. Repack and ship your items in the manufacturers’ packaging and Monrk Co. packaging, if available. Otherwise, pack your items in a well-padded envelope or box to prevent damage in transit.
6. Please note that you are responsible for proper shipping and the safe return of merchandise.
7. Refunds are processed within 2-5 days of receipt. You will receive a confirmation email once your items have been received and your return has been processed.
8. Once you’ve received confirmation of returned payment please allow 3-5 business days for your bank statement to reflect the credit.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
We don't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Empty bottles or containers
HOW MANY SERVINGS DOES 1oz MAKE?
Typically, one ounce will make 10-15 6-ounce cups of tea, depending on how strong you like it.
The volume of an ounce of dry tea leaves can vary quite a bit, though. Some teas are light and fluffy, while others are dense
DO YOU SELL ORGANIC HERBS?
Yes, all of our herbs are certified organic
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP?
1-2 days, normally. However, If the item is on backorder, it may take up to 5 business days. If an item is on backorder, we will reach out to let you know. You will have the option to wait or cancel your item.
CAN I MAKE RETURNS IF I DON’T LIKE SOMETHING?
We gladly accept returns and exchanges but the following items can't be returned or exchanged.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
-Custom or personalized orders
-Perishable products (like food or flowers)
-Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If your item falls outside of these parameters,
Contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
*see full return policy here
HOW DO YOU SOURCE YOUR HERBS?
We source our herbs from certified herb vendors, farmers and local apothecaries.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN TEA?
Tea contains, roughly, 40 mg caffeine per 6 oz. cup, compared to brewed coffee at 100-150 mg.
Herbs + Food Based Products
The products and claims made about specific products throughout Monrk.Co have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
We always strive to provide useful and accurate information, however, you are responsible for researching and verifying any information found on Monrk.Co. We are not licensed or registered healthcare practitioners or medical doctors.
Please consult your doctor before using herbal medicine, particularly if you have a known medical condition or if you are pregnant or nursing. You are responsible for your own health. As with conventional medicine, herbal medicine is vast and complex, and must be used responsibly.
Magic(k), Divination and Curio Tools:
We are sincere magickal practitioners and fully believe in the power of natural and magickal energies. However, due to laws in place, products and insights are offered as “curios only” and we cannot guarantee any magical or supernatural properties. Any "magickal" products are sold for entertainment purposes ONLY.