Black Lava & Agate Pyramid
Agate is considered a stone of power for Healers and Shamans. Loaded with protective, yet practical energy, this stone grants its wearer the ability to see the truth. It lends us the strength to face life's challenges so that we may ascend on our spiritual journeys. But, like a good friend, it holds us accountable.
You Need This Bracelet If...
- You are overly anxious.
- You are grieving a loss.
- You're looking for a protective stone.
- You want to take more risks in life.
- You are an Empath, Psychic, or Energy Healer.
- You want to be present in life.
Lava Beads Meaning + Benefits
Lava Stone contains the Power of Fire, rekindling the flames of passion in your Spirit. If you find yourself drawn to Lava Stone chances are that the stone has chosen you. It wants to give you courage and strength so that you can follow your dreams and goals in life.
Did you know? That you can scent and infuse your Lava beads bracelet with essential oils? You can and Lava Stone is an amazing essential oil diffuser due to its porous nature. These stones are perfect for Aromatherapy!
Black Agate Meaning + Healing Properties
Zodiac: Aquarius, Cancer
Element: Earth, Fire
A stone of strength, balance, and stability, agate can be used to heal emotional imbalances and strengthen willpower. Because it's linked to the root chakra, it also carries the ability to heal the organs associated with this chakra center. Use this stone to aid spiritual advancement and show work therapy.
Black Agate Metaphysical Properties
Associated with the root chakra, this stone works well to clear energetic blockages relating to safety and security. Use this stone when trying to achieve stability in your life. This stone can also be used during meditation to ground higher energies and clear a pathway for higher understanding.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP?
1-2 days, normally. However, If the item is on backorder, it may take up to 5 business days. If an item is on backorder, we will reach out to let you know. You will have the option to wait, choose another item or cancel the backordered item.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
1. Email us by replying to your Order Confirmation email. Be sure to add " Returns plus your order number" i.e Returns #011234
2. A member of our team will send you a brief return survey. (Or, submit a return request, here)
3. Please be sure to include your name, email address, and phone number so that we can contact you, if necessary.
4. A Return label will be emailed to you upon receipt of the survey. The cost of the return shipping will automatically be deducted from your refund.
5. Repack and ship your items in the manufacturers’ packaging and Monrk Co. packaging, if available. Otherwise, pack your items in a well-padded envelope or box to prevent damage in transit.
6. Please note that you are responsible for proper shipping and the safe return of merchandise.
7. Orders are processed within 2-5 days of receipt. You will receive a confirmation email once your items have been received and your return has been processed.
8. Once you’ve received confirmation of returned payment please allow 3-5 business days for your bank statement to reflect the credit.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
We don't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Empty bottles or containers
HOW MANY SERVINGS DOES 1oz MAKE?
Typically, one ounce will make 10-15 6-ounce cups of tea, depending on how strong you like it.
The volume of an ounce of dry tea leaves can vary quite a bit, though. Some teas are light and fluffy, while others are dense
DO YOU SELL ORGANIC HERBS?
Yes, all of our herbs are certified organic
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP?
1-2 days, normally. However, If the item is on backorder, it may take up to 5 business days. If an item is on backorder, we will reach out to let you know. You will have the option to wait or cancel your item.
CAN I MAKE RETURNS IF I DON’T LIKE SOMETHING?
We gladly accept returns and exchanges but the following items can't be returned or exchanged.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
-Custom or personalized orders
-Perishable products (like food or flowers)
-Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If your item falls outside of these parameters,
Contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
*see full return policy here
HOW DO YOU SOURCE YOUR HERBS?
We source our herbs from certified herb vendors, farmers and local apothecaries.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN TEA?
Tea contains, roughly, 40 mg caffeine per 6 oz. cup, compared to brewed coffee at 100-150 mg.
Herbs + Food Based Products
The products and claims made about specific products throughout Monrk.Co have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
We always strive to provide useful and accurate information, however, you are responsible for researching and verifying any information found on Monrk.Co. We are not licensed or registered healthcare practitioners or medical doctors.
Please consult your doctor before using herbal medicine, particularly if you have a known medical condition or if you are pregnant or nursing. You are responsible for your own health. As with conventional medicine, herbal medicine is vast and complex, and must be used responsibly.
Magic(k), Divination and Curio Tools:
We are sincere magickal practitioners and fully believe in the power of natural and magickal energies. However, due to laws in place, products and insights are offered as “curios only” and we cannot guarantee any magical or supernatural properties. Any "magickal" products are sold for entertainment purposes ONLY.