Lepidolite Crystal Bracelet
Use Lepidolite to:
- Deepen Meditation
- Heal Anxious Thought Patterns
- Connect with the Universe
- Increase understanding of synchronicities
- Aid Dreamwork
- Find Balance
- Deepen Personal Relationships
- Achieve Balance
- Relieve Insomnia
Lepidolite Meanings and Benefits
Lepidolite is a stone of peace. It is often used to help calm the mind and body during times of stress. Because of its luminous purple hue, when tumbled this stone can easily be mistaken for its equally spiritual counterpart amethyst. Lepidolite's gentle, calming energy is reflected in the flaky softness of the stone.
When working with the stone, it will help you to awaken and align all of your chakra centers. Lepidolite is a crystal that personifies personal growth and lends you just the jolt you need to get your life moving in a more positive and fulfilling direction.
- Ruled by Water element
- The moon
- The planet Jupiter
- The planet Neptune
- Zodiac Signs Libra and Pisces
Will it fit?
The Crystal Bracelet is 7inches and very stretchy
Is it safe?
No. Due to its soft texture, please avoid putting it in water.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP?
1-2 days, normally. However, If the item is on backorder, it may take up to 5 business days. If an item is on backorder, we will reach out to let you know. You will have the option to wait, choose another item or cancel the backordered item.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
1. Email us by replying to your Order Confirmation email. Be sure to add " Returns plus your order number" i.e Returns #011234
2. A member of our team will send you a brief return survey. (Or, submit a return request, here)
3. Please be sure to include your name, email address, and phone number so that we can contact you, if necessary.
4. A Return label will be emailed to you upon receipt of the survey. The cost of the return shipping will automatically be deducted from your refund.
5. Repack and ship your items in the manufacturers’ packaging and Monrk Co. packaging, if available. Otherwise, pack your items in a well-padded envelope or box to prevent damage in transit.
6. Please note that you are responsible for proper shipping and the safe return of merchandise.
7. Orders are processed within 2-5 days of receipt. You will receive a confirmation email once your items have been received and your return has been processed.
8. Once you’ve received confirmation of returned payment please allow 3-5 business days for your bank statement to reflect the credit.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
We don't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Empty bottles or containers
HOW MANY SERVINGS DOES 1oz MAKE?
Typically, one ounce will make 10-15 6-ounce cups of tea, depending on how strong you like it.
The volume of an ounce of dry tea leaves can vary quite a bit, though. Some teas are light and fluffy, while others are dense
DO YOU SELL ORGANIC HERBS?
Yes, all of our herbs are certified organic
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP?
1-2 days, normally. However, If the item is on backorder, it may take up to 5 business days. If an item is on backorder, we will reach out to let you know. You will have the option to wait or cancel your item.
CAN I MAKE RETURNS IF I DON’T LIKE SOMETHING?
We gladly accept returns and exchanges but the following items can't be returned or exchanged.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
-Custom or personalized orders
-Perishable products (like food or flowers)
-Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If your item falls outside of these parameters,
Contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
*see full return policy here
HOW DO YOU SOURCE YOUR HERBS?
We source our herbs from certified herb vendors, farmers and local apothecaries.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN TEA?
Tea contains, roughly, 40 mg caffeine per 6 oz. cup, compared to brewed coffee at 100-150 mg.
Herbs + Food Based Products
The products and claims made about specific products throughout Monrk.Co have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
We always strive to provide useful and accurate information, however, you are responsible for researching and verifying any information found on Monrk.Co. We are not licensed or registered healthcare practitioners or medical doctors.
Please consult your doctor before using herbal medicine, particularly if you have a known medical condition or if you are pregnant or nursing. You are responsible for your own health. As with conventional medicine, herbal medicine is vast and complex, and must be used responsibly.
Magic(k), Divination and Curio Tools:
We are sincere magickal practitioners and fully believe in the power of natural and magickal energies. However, due to laws in place, products and insights are offered as “curios only” and we cannot guarantee any magical or supernatural properties. Any "magickal" products are sold for entertainment purposes ONLY.